Friday 3 August 2012

Father, I Could Never Understand You…



     This poem depicts the weird father-son relationship which son always try to understand n express his feelings but could not. It is a tribute to every father.


Throwing a glance at memorabilia,
As I recollect the past
And I try to portray you in a picture,
But your image is so vast
Father, I could never understand you….

Whenever, I was flat on ground
You never healed my wound,
Being rude you kicked me to move on,
That was the reason, I could bang on.

Whenever I gloomed in a success,
You never wished me
You were the one,
To hold my legs on the ground.

Whenever I failed,
You hailed, at me.
Instead, you made me forget,
& cheered up for a fresh start.
I know my failure
hurts you more than me,
You drink your tears,
And it really stinks me.

I know you wanna see me high
You want me to touch the sky.
But the more I try to discover you,
Really,The more it becomes ambiguious.
I could never get into your shoes,
I could never withstand you,
Father, I could never understand you...
I could never understand you…....



No comments:

Post a Comment